Web3 multidimensional relationship explorer
MashMesh is a Web3 multidimensional relationship explorer powered by KNN3 GraphX Protocol, which makes the entities and relationships in KNN3’s Knowledge Graph visual and operable without programming.
When you first visit the page of MashMesh, you can see the search box with checkboxes related to different fields. To improve the search efficiency, you may choose desired fields before your searching.
Check the following table for more information about searching.
When the search succeeds, the entity will be shown in the center of the screen, and its detailed information will be displayed on the left.
With the entities as the vertices, the relationships between them are displayed as the directed edges and the source and target of which are shown below.
KNN3 aggregates the following relationships from RSS3 and Cyberconnect. In Mashmesh, the following relationships are turned into directed edges from the follower to the following address.
On Lens Protocol, users mint Follow NFTs to follow someones' profile.
On the basis of KNN3 GraphX Protocol, the verified possession of assets is displayed as follows. In this case, ENS is an entity representing the collection of all ENS domains, and the possession of specific domains is displayed as the details of the holding addresses on the left sidebar.
The attendance of events is displayed as the possession of the corresponding POAP is verified.
The vote shows the address has participated in the governance of the organization on Snapshot.
Only If verified, the bond from addresses and Twitter accounts to DIDs (.bit, Avatar) will be shown.
To better operate the graph and explore the web3 relationship network, we hope you are fully familiar with the following features.
Fold & Pin
Search in GraphQL
- You can right-click on the vertex to find Expand in the context menu.
- And then you can expand any types of entities related to the vertex.
- For optimal performance, the expanded entities are paging queried, you can keep expanding until it's fully expanded.
- The types to be folded are the same as those of expanding.
- You can also fold all the expanded vertices, except the vertices influenced by the Pin feature.
- You can pin/unpin the vertices in the context menu.
- The pinned vertex and its descendants can not be folded by its parent (who expands it), while still can be folded by its grandparents and ancestors.
- In the context menu, you can customize the color, size, and caption of the vertex.
- For example, you can choose the ENS domain, the name (on RSS3), or the address as the caption of the EOA entity.
- Note that all the vertices of the same type will be customized.
- You can (left) click on the vertex to focus on it, and its detailed information will appear on the left sidebar.
- When you view details of an address on the left sidebar, you can click on an NFT collection to move the focus to the corresponding vertex on the graph (if expanded).
You can click on the button of Search in GraphQL to write your own query, and we provide an example for your reference.